Friday, July 18, 2008

As gentle as a garden snake and just at wiggly



Alright! Lets just say for starters that The Dark Night came out last night and I am stoked to go see it tonight because I was not fortunate to enjoy the premire not having a babysitter. It's ok, i'll see it tonight. Since Patty has been working and I have been staying home with Maddie, I have really enjoyed the time spent with her. Expecially the earley mornings where she is a wiggle worm and won't stop moving. At the time of course I hate it, but looking back on it, it has really been a bonding experience for me and my little girlie. I put her on one side of my arm and wrap her up with the blankets so her arms dont move and wake her up. Then all I see it a little face wraped in blankets and sheets looking up at me. It's something I will miss and I dont think I will get the chance to enjoy that moment with any of my other kids because I will be working. I also feel bad for my lady patty; she is working so hard for our little family while I stay home and take care of the little booger. Thats hard on anyone, I am anxious for the next couple of months because patty is going to be working when maddie is going though all her "firsts"... first turn over, first crawl, first walk, first tattoo, =) well, you get the drift. All will change in the future.

No comments: